This was originally slated to be launch with the start of the new season but we just weren't able to get it ready in time. So rather than pushing it before it was ready we elected to keep working and testing until we got it right. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the Mod team for all their work in helping test and weed out all the bugs.
This doesn't mean their won't be unforeseen issues, but we're feeling pretty confident that this new training tool will be enjoyed much more than the previous, and while it doesn't look that different, there are some substantial changes behind the scenes. So what's new?
- Much needed security improvements.
- Master setting override to set all players to the same training level.
- Players have a check box that can include or exclude them from training.
- Training options are remembered and set as the default for the next time you train.
- Newer technology means no more repeated page loads.
The fact that the training page doesn't need to refresh anymore means that we'll get far fewer ad impressions, but if it means a better training tool that's a sacrifice we're willing to make. There really is some genuine concern that some ad blockers may interfere with the new code, so some users may need to disable ad blocking.
As always, thanks for your continues support. The next thing we hope to tackle is revamping the playoffs and giving trophies, pennants, rings, etc each season to our top teams and players. Stay tuned!